Easter Memories

Holidays are so important to me and the significance of Easter makes the holiday so much more special! Making Memories and celebrating family never gets old! This year I hosted my first dinner. It was small but turned out perfect. I had lots of help from my dad and my mom spent the day loving on Ryan. I know that we all will cherish this memory. I can't wait for future easter egg hunts with Ryan and his sweet cousins! We definitely missed sharing the day with Craig's family but under the current circumstances... this Easter was exactly what we needed. It was refreshing to sit at the table and play games, re-live old memories, try new recipes and just relish in the peace and hope of the day. My mom was able to relax and just enjoy her time with everyone without having to worry about the family. It was perfect!  








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts