Throes of Life


Life doesn't stop when you are thrown into the fire. The blazing flames of disease- the heat and smoke clouding your vision. We are fully engulfed in the throes of life and yet we keep moving. We stand up to those flames. Some days we are hanging on with little droplets of fresh rain and some days we are pouring buckets of water drowning out the lies and fears.

Over the course of these last two years I have learned that the greatest gift I can offer mom is to keep living life in the present. Dream for the future and stop putting limits on what this life can give us.

For so long I held on to the past and stood frozen to my future. I let myself burn in that fire. Today, I am still engulfed in flames but I'm not burning- instead, I am being refined.

I'm so excited to announce that we are doing just that- embracing life for what it is right now and overjoyed to say that we are expecting another baby! Our bundle is set to arrive in early November.


I know regardless of all that we are walking through- this is exactly what mom wants for all of us. To keep living... to be brave when it seems impossible and to embrace every moment of joy.

Comments

Popular Posts